These are some of the most common mistakes we encounter:
1. Not putting agreements with partners, investors, landlords, or others in writing
2. Hiring overpriced unqualified cannabis consultants instead of lawyers
3. Relying on investors who promise to pay but don’t
4. Neglecting a corporation or LLC that gets suspended by the state
5. Trusting but not verifying deadlines and waiting until the last minute to submit a license application
Cannabis compliance is bananas! High Rise Law is here to help with our Advice Hotline and One-of-a-Kind Services.